Our Grade 11 chef students hosted their final exam practical of the year before they head over to the next grade. This one was a high tea with beautiful sweet and savory dainties. The chefs were amazing as always and the food was delicious. Here are a few images… feast your eyes.
A special thank you to:
1. Laager Rooibos, for the sponsorship and always investing in our vision. We truly appreciate it.
2. Reitondale High School, for always allowing theses ‘old students’ to come back and still make a mark.
3. Mrs Florette Le Roux, for being the best mentor to us and opening up the door for us to now being mentors to young chefs.
4. Mrs Marilie Loots, for welcoming us into your kitchen, we know it’s stressful but thank you for being so gracious and being a wonderful teacher.
5. Heiress… Man, we love you. Thank you for being the best photographer anyone could ever ask for, for helping us build our brand and showing up every time we need you. Thank you.
The Twins xx